Proof that blogging is pointless.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Apologies and Art

Wow. I'm really not a very conscientious blogger. It's been at least 6 months since my first and only post. If you've been following me (you haven't), then I'm sorry. Mostly for you, since you've been following nothing. I promise I'll be better. Of course, you would be wise not to believe me, since there's no evidence supporting that I've improved as a blogger. Still, sometimes you just have to take someone's word for it. And I'm going to post some art, so at least you have something to look at, if all else fails.



Here's a small watercolor called Ocotillo on Ice. Just a study in using various textured papers to blot a design in the watercolor cubes. Then I was left with a boring abstract, and it seemed cold and icy, so I painted the last thing I could think of that would be kept on ice. A piece of a cactus.

No comments:

Post a Comment